Tell me, how many of these would you swipe right for?
These days, finding love, or a random hookup, tends to be done through an app. And while it’s arguably supposed to make dating “easier,” one could beg to differ. It’s no easy task, which is why some people probably go the extra mile to stand out from the sea of perfectly filtered and posed selfies.
And while this may seem like a good idea, and usually is, sometimes it can end up downright disastrous. Hilarious, but disastrous. From the bloodied woman lying in a hospital bed to the naked man in a tub full of Cheetos, one may wonder if they’re crazy, or just trying too hard.
I’ll let you be the judge.
1. Nice taco
2. Your knight in shining armour?
3. A new take on wine by the fire: a banana and a bottle of syrup by laptop imagery
4. This chick is cute…oh wait, there’s 3 of them.
5. Creative…maybe he can’t grow a real ‘stach
6. At least she’s upfront about it
7. This guy doesn’t want to disappoint you with any “shortcomings”
8. Not too sure what’s going on in this pic…is he happy about his McDonalds? Or sad?
9. She gets an A+ for her positivity and genuine sense of humour!
10. Is she for real?
11. Those are some strategically placed bubbles