We’ve all been on bad dates before, but Tinder takes it to another level. Tinder introduces you to people you haven’t met in the flesh yet, so you only form an impression based off a profile and exchanged messages.
Sometimes the messages are so terrible, you don’t even make it to the dates. Other times, you make it to the dates, but they end up sucking so bad that you chug your drink and GTFO.
In case you didn’t know, there’s an Instagram profile called Tinder Nightmares that brings you the best of the worst to remind that you are not alone in your anguish. Take comfort knowing other people share in your frustrated disbelief over what some folks think is perfectly acceptable to say to someone they’re trying to date/sleep with. When did this happen? When did it become ok, or rather, when did it become ok to think it’s ok to say these kinds of things?
It really makes me wonder if they’re either joking, or if saying sh*t like that actually works once in a blue moon. I doubt the latter. It’s gotta be purely for amusement.
So, here are our top 23 best of the worst Tinder messages for your own amusement. Some so bad you’ll want to toss your phone. Laugh. Cry. Keep a glass of wine on hand and try not to lose too much faith in dating.
1. Real smooth.
2. Not likely, Brad. Not likely.
3. How festive.
4. Quick wit 😉
5. That was bold.
6. You both swiped right on an ex…
7. Cut right to the chase, didn’t he?
8. 4 hours?! How ’bout 20 min. Any longer than that is unacceptable. Right ladies?
9. Ahh weird and creepy AF.
10. Just, no.
11. Because months of no response is encouragement to keep going.
13. Desperate much?
14. Thanks for your input, Brandon.
15. Boy does he know what women want.
16. Ugh. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
17. I can’t even comprehend this.
18. At least this one’s more understandable.
19. He had me at snacks.
20. No, no, no, no, noooo. Just no.
21. Keep it simple, stupid.
22. This is actually kind of genius.
23. Sometimes words are unnecessary.
If you enjoyed this post, please LIKE our Facebook page, SHARE and COMMENT below!